
Freshman Booklet, Application, Declaration Form, Tuition Grant, Medical Report to be submitted on Matriculation. I'm pretty bothered by the number of pages to fill. I didn't know there's so much things to work on before enrolling in an university. Technically, I see the need to attend workshops, with a beautiful word called compulsory. S$200 payment will be required and so on. Everything will be borned by the students. I missed out two months of income and now, I see the need to top up my bank savings. Paid my next Japanese fees ydae.. here comes more and more. Anyway, probably I'm gonna upgrade myself from non-hired to hired! $18 per hour sounds good aint it. Okay, there's still much more things to think about. There's even something called library workshops! For goodness sake, I always hate to attend such workshops. University days are no longer the same as JC days.
rah! pardon me, I know this entry is so stupid and crap. Can't be bothered anyway. I'm leaving for hongkong this week. Update more when I'm back.